VOS3000 installation and configuration details also how to use vos3000 with latest update
What is VoIP Switch & How the VoIP Switch Platform Works
VoIP Switch is an international leader in applications development focused on developing high-quality, scalable, and cost-efficient VoIP soft switch platform solutions for global telecommunications service providers. The company utilizes proprietary solutions to enable operators to deliver secure, reliable VoIP-based services which are fully interoperable with other established VoIP standards and systems.
The VoIP Switch platform contains all key elements necessary for successful VoIP implementations. Including Class 4 and 5 capabilities as well as session border controllers and billing solution makes the platform low cost easy to implement and manage.
The main platform consists of:
· Class 5 soft switch
· Integrated billing system
· Web portal (End-user's interface VSP)
· IP IVR (Voicemail, account balance etc.)
· Web Admin Interface (VSC)
· SIP soft phones (SIP Link & Vippie)
· VoIP tunnel
· Highly-scalable SIP and H323 soft switch with integrated billing
· Class 5 features included, follow-me, call forwarding, voicemail and more
· Video support
· Calling card platform with IP IVR including PIN or PIN less scenarios
· Callback solution supports all types of triggering methods: SMS, missed-call, web callback
· Web Call shop interface
· Web self-care portal for end users and support for online payments
· SMS features for both wholesale and retail services, using HTTP, SIP and SMPP protocols
· Mobile SIP for Symbian, Windows Mobile, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry users
· Windows communicator with instant messaging, SMS, voicemail and many other modules
· Multi-tenant, multi-user IP-PBX platform for offering hosted services
· Instant messenger functionality, XMPP protocol support, presence, chat, file transfer
· Unified messaging, voicemail/SMS forwarding to SMS or email, voicemail transcriptions
1. Server Configuration:
2. Server Configuration:
Dual AMD Opteron 4180 (31.2GHz total on 12 cores) 6.4 GT/s QPI 3MB L2 cache
Free Inbound Bandwidth
* You can make order any kind of server configuration.
* Client will get Basic Training Remotely.
• All Servers are in USA.
• After payment for hosted within 3 working days the server will be delivered to customer.
• The clients should pay his monthly hosted bill 3 days before of his monthly cycle. Meaning
before 3 days of ending server monthly cycle provider should get money in their hand.
• If clients want to leave server they should be notified at least 7 days before, otherwise it will
count next billing cycle.
• Client will get Basic Support by Ticket Support, 24/7 technical support, E-mail support and Support from MSN. (For sell and hosted both)
• Client will get Basic Training Remotely by MSN. (For training Clients should
make schedule after he start the Hosted or buy). No Training will be provided Before Buy Any product from us.
• VoIP switch is designed for both retail and wholesale.